4.3020Ha (10+ acres), less than 10kms to CBD and in the Heart of Bundy's Best Small Cropping Country
Home Features include:
4 good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes plus an office.
The kitchen is spacious with a walk-in pantry and dishwasher.
Dining area that adjoins to the kitchen.
Large lounge-room, timber floors.
The bathroom has a separate shower and bath.
The toilet is in a separate room off the laundry.
Covered outdoor area and a shade house.
The home's yard is fenced separately from the property.
Property Features and Improvements Include:
– 2400 sqm (approx.) Greenhouse with push button electric controls to raise sides.
– Licenced water allocation includes 6 megalitres, plus 2 megalitres domestic.
– A 4.5 megalitre dam is at the rear of the property.
– The greenhouse land area and surrounds (enough for 3 additional greenhouses) is laser levelled.
– There are power supply points within and outside the greenhouse.
– Bore water pumps into connected 36k litre and 18k litre holding tanks, and to the house.
– The Greenhouse continental cucumber production includes;
• Capacity 4000 plants.
• 3 Crops per year.
• Annual production = plus 12000 bags (180000 cucumbers).
Other greenhouse activities could include;
• Tomatoes for local supply to restaurants, shops and markets.
• Capsicums or Egg Plant for southern markets.
• Growing grafted macadamia and avocado plants for Bundaberg and district expanding fruit tree industry.
There is also a
• 12m x 6m – 3 Bay High Clearance (4 m) Shed, with adjoining 6m x 4m x 3 m clearance lock up shed.
• 4m x 4m shed containing computerised irrigation/fertigation equipment, and fertilizer and chemical storage.
• 8m x 6m Nursery accommodates 4000 plus seedlings.
• Half the total property is fully fenced off and is used as a horse paddock.
Contact Tania to arrange your private inspection 41340088 or 0435293609.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Garage